Feb 28, 2009

Arrived at Ulsan
2009.3.28
2009.3.25, I arrived at Ulsan. It was the first time for me to go to Korea and also go abroard for study. In a early morning, by a ferry, I stood on Busan ground. As soon as I came, Ulsan students picked me up and lead me to the way of Ulsan. Beyond my thought to usual Koreran student, they could speak English, so firstly I was very in peace, calm down Well communicated with them, but mostly talking in English but less of speaking in Korea... Anyway, my first experience was good. 

Next day, I met all of international students from this semester. Of course there are more than 10 people from Japan, but also many country' s student came to Ulsan.And also every student has unique character. Pam who is from Canada can speak Chinese very well because of her major, but she was decided to go to Ulsan for studying Korea. Actually, surprisingly she already takes class for 4th year student though she is 2nd year student. She is friendly and smart. And Julie, from US, has already two activity. One is normally to study in a University, and other is to teach English to elementary school student. She said it was a official proglam between US and South Korea. In fact, She's major is music, playing the piano. And also some of Japanese student has unique thinkings and experiences. Everything gives me stumilus. Next my curiousity goes to a student from Egypt. It was the first time for me to meet Egyptian. He can speak English fluently. I am now alway seeking the occation to talk with him.

Anyway, today I was so relax that the class will be coming next week. I can spend time on feeling about Ulsan's atmosphere. 
(photo: the main building in University of Ulsan)

No comments:

Post a Comment