Feb 17, 2009

First Diary
2009.2.17
This blog is for my exchange-life to University of Ulsan,Korea. Mainly, to build up my English skills(so many miss spelling will be shown in this blog...) and to write down my K-life.

Now, 2009.2.17, pm 16:00. The time when I go abroad remains more 9 days. I mostly spend time on being with my friend, not so many time for trip preparation.
  Writing this blog makes me situmilate in 3 points. First, I can controll my daily life. In my usual days, I rerely feed back on my behavior. This is one of my bad aspect because I often make same mistake again and again. I wish I could improve my skills...
Second is about a photo. I will update my photo in every diary. It ofcourse will be a good memory in the future. And third, I will show my thought through this. I will show not only things what I feel, experience, get in daily Korea life but what I study and how I feel about a lot of news. In this exchange proglam, I try to keep expressing my thought about everything by using all of my knowledge. 

A lot of fashionated impact will attack to me in Korea. Feeling these impact, I wanna always show myself that, " I am here."
I don't wanna run away anymore.
It is the time to face to myself.
(photo: my dog,Merry @ home, Fukuoka)

No comments:

Post a Comment