Apr 8, 2009

Amazing encounter
2009.4.8
Yesterday, I had an amazing encounter with good guy. His name is Robin came from New York. But, his not a normal guy FOR me...in fact, he lived near HOLCOMBE RUCKER PARK!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Amazing.

Do you know Rucker Park?MAYBE every basketball player (called"Baller") know it because it is the holy ground for all of ballers. Many NBA player also stood on the coat before they were ballin as a pro baller. Robin lived next to the Rucker Park and he used to play there with many of tough big guys. Actually he is short, but using his quickness and guts he always attacked in a bottom of a paint and got his point. Compared with this play style, the Korean one is so delicate that he fells just a little boring. When I played 1 on 1 against him, I feel he was so  tough men that I expected. I find the way where my basketball skills can get improve more. 

Anyway, today I finished my task- to get success in my presentation- so I went to ballin outside. But thesedays I slept only less than 4 hours. As soon as I went back to my dormitory, I fell a deep sleep...
(photo: My ball@dormitory)

No comments:

Post a Comment